Immortal Legion / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||Immortal Legion|
|Last Updated||13th June, 2017|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Min. Time Investment||N/A|
|Activities||SocialisingRoleplayingQuestingOpen World PvPSiege PvPTradingCraftingDungeonsRaids|
General Guild Info
Immortal Legion is a North America (NA) based group that started in the game Skyforge.
We are best described as a "play your way" group with members that have fun, but also have serious attitudes towards the games they play. We encourage our members to play the way that will lead to them having the most fun, and we will never impose any regulations that require you to play a certain way. We will host events which are completely voluntary to attend, but we highly encourage it! But I want to make it clear that we are competitive and will try to help you be a great player if you aren't! If constructive criticism bothers you, we might not be the right home for you.
We are a social community and each person is a name here and not a number. We promote people to get to know each other, and develop friendships in the group. We still have a serious side however, and the group has plenty of dedicated members looking to grind content. Odds are, you will find someone here to suit your play-style. Our Code of Conduct is best described as "common sense". We do have an age limit of 18+, and we expect you to act mature and treat one another as human beings. The rules are laid out further below.
We offer a Discord server for all group members, and you are welcome to join at your leisure (Come hang out and get to know us before the game starts!). As said above, we wish for you to get to know other members, and Discord is a perfect chance to do that. If you aren't much of a speaker that's ok too, feel free to sit and listen - it helps during events and raids.
Have a problem? We have an "open door policy", and you are welcome to bring any issues you have to an officer, clan leader, or guild leader at any time. We will keep everything private.
- NO harassment or discrimination of any kind will be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to criteria such as: race, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or political views. This can and will result in immediate dismissal, and is an exception to the 3 strike policy.
- Be polite, rudeness is unnecessary and will not be tolerated.
- Don't be a troll, this makes you and the rest of the group look bad.
- Try to be active, if you are going to be inactive for a period of time please let an officer know.
- If you are asked to join Discord for an event or raid, please do. People have the right to decline invitations if you refuse to join Discord. Remember you don't have to talk, it just makes it easier if you can listen.
- We are a mature guild and as such whining will not be tolerated. You are an adult, please act like it and handle your issues.
We operate a 3 strike rule, 3 strikes and you are out.
Ashes of Creation Info
Immortal Legion is recruiting to fill our ranks from the casual to hardcore and from new gamers to the elite for a game that we are all very excited about in Ashes of Creation. We like to compete, but not at the expense of having fun and be able to deal with issues in a mature manner. We are hoping to go into the game with a large number of members so that no matter how much you play or what your skill level is, hopefully there will be someone or a group of people within the guild to play with.
If you've read the All Games information, you will note that we are a community. We've gone from one game to another together looking for THE game that will keep the majority of us interested in playing for an extended amount of time. The reasons why we've left other games are on par with what the creators of Ashes of Creation are wanting to avoid: Non-immersive, P2W, cash grab shops, no reason to be in a guild...etc, etc
We will be doing everything in Ashes of Creation. We want crafters, warriors, strategists, comedians, gatherers, pvpers. We want to experience all that this game can provide.
I hope that you will join us!