The Remains / Guild Profile
|Guild Name||The Remains|
|Last Updated||20th March, 2019|
|Style & Focus||Balanced/Mixed PvX|
|Guild Leader(s)||Boci, Lamoracke|
|Min. Time Investment||3 days/week, 20 hours/week|
|Activities||Open World PvPSiege PvPTradingCraftingDungeonsRaids|
General Guild Info
We are The Remains, a guild created in Lineage II by me back in 2003. Eversince I've used this guild name to create guilds in the games I play. Among them World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge and League of Legends. Although we never had any server first, we've always been a friendly community doing things together. We create a good atmosphere inside the guild to give it a more family feeling. The last 5 years I've been playing together with a good friend of mine who has helped with the guild eversince and his name is Lamoracke. Together we've had that family feeling in the guild and we will aspire to the same in the future.
Ashes of Creation Info
Now our eyes are set on Ashes of Creation. An MMORPG with endless potential for PvX guilds, which we've always been. Eight different Archetypes with good PvE and PvP content. A sandbox game with instanced raids/dungeons. Sieges and what more to keep us busy. Even a caravan system for risky management of your goods from one marketplace to another to increase your gold yield of a certain item that is more rare somewhere else. Plenty to keep us busy and have all members have their own goals combining with our guild goals.
What are the goals of The Remains?
Primary goal : Develop, control and lead a node.
We will accomplish that goal, by these sub-goals :
- Enjoying all aspects of the game
- Become a friendly enviroment for our AoC members
- Focus groups on different aspects of the game
- Being part of a focus group, doesn't exclude you from other guild content or switching groups
- Have a good reputation on the server because of who we are and what we stand for
What can we offer you?
- A nice and friendly enviroment to call your home
- A teamspeak server to community with eachother
- A discord server for discussing AoC or anything else you'd like
- Site and forum to stay in contact outside of the game
What do we want from you?
- Friendly and mature behaviour towards the guild and others
- For hardcore players your commitment
- For casuals players your warmth and kindness
What are the pillars of The Remains?
- Being a close community
- Work together to accomplish common goals
- No mass recruiting, we recruit people with the same goals and attitude, not to become a zerg guild
- Respect, to eachother, to others and from others to us
If you are interested contact us on our site.